These are property owners terms and conditions are simply put in place to safeguard them. Please read them carefully and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- “Authorized Signatory” means an individual authorized to legally bind your company.
- “Main Premises” means the Premises in which the Office Space is located, as set forth in the Membership Details form.
- “Member” means each person or tenant you authorize on your Member List as being allowed to use your Office Space and receive the Services or other benefits.
- “Member Company” means a company, entity, or individual or tenant that enters into a Membership Agreement with CoVurc, including without limitation for a CoVurc Office membership.
- “Office Space” means the office number and/or workspace location(s) specified in the Membership Details form.
- “Premises” means a building or a portion of a building in which Property Owners offers or plans to offer offices, workstations, other workspaces, and/or other services to Member Companies.
- “Primary Member” means the primary in-Premises Member contact for CoVurc.
- “Start Date” means the start date set forth on the Membership Details form.
- “CoVurc” “we” or “us” means the CoVurc entity you are contracting with, which may be amended by CoVurc from time to time.
Service to Membership
- Services. Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, including any attachments, exhibits, and addenda (including any additional or supplemental Membership Details forms) (collectively, the “Agreement”) and any other policies we make available to you from time to time, during the Term (defined below), You will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide CoVurc the services described below.
These services are referred to in this Terms and conditions as the “Services.”
- Non-exclusive access to the Office Space.
- Regular maintenance of the Office Space, consistent with the maintenance provided to similar workspaces in the Premises, provided that CoVurc will not be responsible for damage of any kind.
- Furnishings for the Office Space of the quality and in the quantity typically provided to CoVurc customers with similar office space, workstations, and/or other workspace, as applicable, in the Premises.
- Access to and use of the shared Internet connection.
- Use of the printers, copiers and/or scanners made publicly available in the Premises.
- Use of the conference rooms if available during such Premises’ Regular Business Hours on Regular Business Days, subject to availability and your prior reservation of such conference rooms.
- Heat and air-conditioning in the Office Space during Regular Business Hours on Regular Business Days.
- Acceptance of mail and deliveries on behalf of your business during Regular Business Hours on Regular Business Days; provided that CoVurc is not liable for any mail or packages received.
- Acceptance of mail and deliveries on behalf of your business during Regular Business Hours on Regular Business Days; provided any mail or packages received your employee’s signature indicating acceptance.
- Business Hours/Days. “Regular Business Hours” are generally from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Regular Business Days in the time zone where the applicable Office Space is located, with the exception of days prior to local bank/government holidays, when Regular Business Hours end at approximately 2:00 p.m. “Regular Business Days” are all weekdays, except local bank/government holidays and up to three other days of which you will inform us.
- Office Space Not Timely Available. If you are unable to make the Office Space available by the Start Date for any reason, including due to (i) changes in construction plans, delays in obtaining permits, or any other obstacles in procuring space in any Premises, or (ii) delays caused by you or by changes requested by anyone, CoVurc will not be subject to any liability related to such inability, nor will such failure affect the validity of this Agreement.
- Updating the Member List. Only those individuals set forth on the Member List will be deemed to be “Members” and entitled to the benefits described in this Agreement. Your Members will be able to begin using, accessing, and/or receiving the Services on the later of (i) the Start Date or (ii) the date CoVurc confirm the addition of such individual to the Member List. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the Member List. To make changes to your Member List, you must send an email, from the email account on file with CoVurc, to the email address specified at the bottom of the Membership Details form. The email requesting the change must include the name(s) and email address(es) of the departing and new Member(s) and the effective date of the change. The changes will not take effect until CoVurc confirm that we have received the email and have accepted and applied the change, in Covurc’s sole discretion.
- Changes to or Removal of Authorized Signatory. An Authorized Signatory generally has the sole authority to make changes to or terminate this Agreement. An Authorized Signatory will generally serve as CoVurc’s primary contact regarding matters that involve your Members, the physical Office Space or the Premises. We will be entitled to rely on communications to or from the Authorized Signatory as notice to or from you.
Membership Fee & Payments
- Payments Due Upon Signing. Upon submitting a signed and completed Agreement, you will be obligated to deliver to Covurc, the Set-Up Fee.
- Overage Fees. Each month, Covurc is not responsible of over usage of conference room, copies, printouts and other products and services you may offer from time to time, as specified on the Membership Details form. If these allocated amounts are exceeded, you will be responsible for paying fees for such overages.
Service Revenue Percentage
Day Packages of Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly and Virtual Office and Night Package
- CoVurc will keep 20% per head and property owner will keep 80% per head
- Taxes: Taxes will be deduct as per provincial tax authority
- Payments: All payments and revenue will be shared after deducting taxes and 20% CoVurc’s percentage
Term & Termination
CoVurc is sales lead generation company. CoVurc is under no obligation of any term with you. CoVurc will collect money on behalf of you and forward the member’s name, email, and telephone number to you once the payment has been received by the member.
In addition to any rules, policies and/or procedures that are specific to your Main Premises, you acknowledge and agree that:
- keys, key cards and other such items used to gain physical access to the Premises or the Office Space remain your property. You will cause your Members to safeguard your property and you will be liable for replacement fees should any such property be lost, stolen or destroyed;
- you shall promptly notify us of any change to your contact and payment information;
- we will provide notice to you of any changes to services, fees, or other updates by emailing the email addresses provided by you. It is your responsibility to read such emails and to ensure your Members are aware of any changes, even if we notify such Members directly;
- carts, dollies and other freight items which may be made available may not be used in the passenger elevator except at our discretion;
- for security reasons, you may, but have no obligation to, regularly record certain areas in the Premises via video;
- we may disclose information about you or your Members as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, legal process or government request or as we otherwise deem reasonably necessary for the protection of us, other Member Companies or other Members;
- all of your Members are at least 18 years of age; • you shall be solely and fully responsible for ensuring that no alcohol is consumed by any of your Members who is younger than the legal age for consuming alcohol in the applicable jurisdiction;
- follow the city codes and obey city fire codes. It is your responsibility to clearly mark Exit signs wherever the exit door is.
- CoVurc is not responsible of any property damage or any furniture damage or any damage to any human or animal or pet on premises.
No Member Will
- perform any activity that is reasonably likely to be disruptive or dangerous to us or any other Member Companies, or our or their employees, guests or property, including without limitation the Office Space or the Premises; use the Services to conduct or pursue any illegal activities or terrorist activities or for money laundering; use the Services to conduct any activity that is generally regarded as offensive;
- attach or affix any items to the walls or make any other alterations to the Office Space, or install antennas or telecommunication lines or devices in the Office Space or the Premises or bring any additional furniture into the Office Space or the Premises, in each case without our prior written consent;
- misrepresent himself or herself to the CoVurc community, either in person or on the CoVurc Member Network;
- take, copy or use any information or intellectual property belonging to other Member Companies or their Members or guests, including without limitation personal names, likenesses, voices, business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, other identifiers or other intellectual property, or modified or altered versions of the same, and this provision will survive termination of this Agreement;
- take, copy or use for any purpose the name “CoVurc” or any of our other business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, other identifiers or other intellectual property or modified or altered versions of the same, or take, copy or use for any purpose any pictures or illustrations of any portion of the Premises, without our prior consent, and this provision will survive termination of this Agreement;
- use the Office Space in a “retail,” “medical,” or other nature involving frequent visits by members of the public;
- make any copies of any keys, keycards or other means of entry to the Office Space or the Premises or lend, share or transfer any keys or keycards to any third party, unless authorized by us in advance; or
- install any locks to access the Office Space or anywhere within the Premises, unless authorized by us in advance;
- allow any guest(s) to enter the building without registering such guest(s) and performing any additional required steps according to your policies.
You are responsible for ensuring your Members comply with all House Rules.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Technology Release. In order to utilize all the functionalities offered by you, it may be necessary to install licensed software onto a Member’s computer, tablet, mobile device or other electronic equipment. Regarding the foregoing, you agree that CoVurc and our affiliates:
- are not responsible for any damage to any Member’s computer, tablet, mobile device or other electronic equipment, or otherwise to Member’s system, related to such technical support or downloading and installation of any software;
- do not assume any liability or warranty in the event that any manufacturer warranties are voided; and
- do not offer any verbal or written warranty, either expressed or implied, regarding the success of any technical support.
- Waiver of Claims. To the extent permitted by law, you, on your own behalf and on behalf of your Members, employees, agents, guests and invitees, waive any and all claims and rights against CoVurc and our staff members, vendors, affiliates, parents, and successors and each of our and their assignees, officers, agents and directors (collectively, the “CoVurc Parties”) resulting from injury or damage to, or destruction, theft, or loss of, any property, person or pet.
- Limitation of Liability. There is no aggregate monetary liability of any kind from CoVurc or CoVurc’s employees, agents, for any reason and for all causes of action.
- Indemnification. You will indemnify the CoVurc Parties from and against any and all claims, liabilities, and expenses including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any breach of this Agreement by you or your Members or your or their guests, invitees, or pets or any of your or their actions or omissions. You are responsible for the actions of and all damages caused by all persons and pets that you, your Members or your or their guests invite to enter any of the Premises. You shall not make any settlement that requires a materially adverse act or admission by us or imposes any obligation upon CoVurc without our written consent. None of the CoVurc Parties shall be liable for any settlement made without its prior written consent.
- Building Insurance. You are responsible for maintaining, at your own expense and at all times.
- Pets. Pets are not allowed on the premises.
Arbitration & Class Action Waiver
- Governing Law. This Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby shall be governed by and construed under the law of the Province of Sindh and the City Court of Karachi without regard to conflicts of laws provisions thereof.
- Venue. Except that either party may seek equitable or similar relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in relation to this Agreement, or at law, or the breach, termination or invalidity of this Agreement, that cannot be settled amicably by agreement of the parties to this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the arbitration rules of Karachi Courts then in force, by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with said rules. The place of arbitration shall be Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
- Proceedings; Judgment. The proceedings shall be confidential and in English. The award rendered shall be final and binding on both parties. Judgment on the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. In any action, suit or proceeding to enforce rights under this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover, in addition to any other relief awarded, the prevailing party’s reasonable attorneys’ fees and other fees, costs and expenses of every kind in connection with the action, suit or proceeding, any appeal or petition for review, the collection of any award or the enforcement of any order, as determined by the arbitrator(s) or court, as applicable. This Agreement shall be interpreted and construed in the English language, which is the language of the official text of this Agreement.
- Class Action Waiver. Any proceeding to resolve or litigate any dispute in any forum will be conducted solely on an individual basis. Neither you nor CoVurc will seek to have any dispute heard as a class action or in any proceeding in which either party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. No proceeding will be combined with another without the prior written consent of all parties to all affected proceedings. You and CoVurc also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or any consolidated claims involving another person’s account, if we are a party to the proceeding. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST COVURC INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS.
- Nature of the Agreement; Relationship of the Parties. Your agreement with CoVurc is the commercial equivalent of an agreement for accommodation in an office. The whole of the Office Space remains your property and in your possession and control. CoVurc is giving you the sales lead that you have the right to share with Members the use of the Office Space so that you can provide the Services to Members. Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, you and we agree that our relationship is not that of landlord tenant or lessor-lessee and this Agreement in no way shall be construed as to grant you or any Member any title, easement, lien, possession or related rights in our business, the Premises, the Office Space or anything contained in or on the Premises or Office Space. This Agreement creates no tenancy interest, leasehold estate, or other real property interest. The parties hereto shall each be independent contractors in the performance of their obligations under this Agreement, and this Agreement shall not be deemed to create a fiduciary or agency relationship, or partnership or joint venture, for any purpose. Neither party will in any way misrepresent our relationship.
- Updates to the Agreement. Changes to membership and overage fees, we may from time to time update this Agreement and will provide notice to you of these updates. You will be deemed to have accepted the new terms of the Agreement following the completion of one (1) full calendar month after the date of notice of the update(s).
- Waiver. Neither party shall be deemed by any act or omission to have waived any of its rights or remedies hereunder unless such waiver is in writing and signed by the waiving party.
- Notices. Any and all notices under this Agreement will be given via email, and will be effective on the first business day after being sent. All notices will be sent via email to the email addresses specified on the Membership Details form, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement.
- Money Laundering. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) neither you nor any of your Members are or will be, at any time during the Term, an entity or individual be in money laundry activity.